When it comes to heating or cooling your business or home, there are two critical aspects to consider; your heating or cooling system needs to work efficiently, and it should cost you a lot of money. If you are looking for a solution that will help you achieve these two goals, then you should consider a ductless mini-split HVAC system that is highly efficient and affordable.
The ductless system has numerous benefits over the traditional system. Do not confuse these systems with the ancient window units that were noisy, dusty, and consumed a lot of energy. The new ductless systems comprise a smaller outdoor unit and another indoor air handler usually referred to as a head.
How Do Ductless Systems Work?
The ductless systems consist of an outdoor air compressor that cycles cold/heated air to a ceiling or wall mount unit inside your home. Some units only comprise a single head while others may have up to four heads to spread the heated or cold air throughout your home. The units are often separated with remote control, so don’t have to climb on your couch to adjust the temperature. The ductless systems offer responsive heating and cooling. However, the primary feature of these systems is that they are quiet and completely forego the inefficient and high-maintenance ductwork.
Is a Ductless System Right For You?
These systems are highly flexible since they don’t have the ductwork to install. Typically, there are installed with a small hole on the outside part of your wall that connects the indoor and the outdoor units and can be installed in a few hours. These systems might serve you well if:
- You want to heat and cool a specific section of your home that isn’t connected to your central heating and air conditioning such as an addition or a garage.
- If you wish to replace your traditional HVAC system with a smaller and flexible system that doesn’t use ductwork.
- If you have someone in your home who suffers from allergies.
- If you want to heat or cool individual rooms in your house. The ductless systems facilitate zoning which can help you save a lot of money since you are only heating or cooling rooms that you use.
- The ductless system will also be right for you if have an older home with no sufficient space for ducts. In such cases, the ductless system will help you avoid a major construction.
- If you are living in a region, that experiences freezing winters.
Are you ready to upgrade? It is critical you work with a trusted HVAC professional who will ensure you get the best out of your ductless system. Contact Hi-Tech Air Conditioning serving Lakeside, CA and the surrounding areas for quality services. We believe that everyone deserves a comfortable living or working environment, which is why we strive to provide the best air conditioning services in the San Diego area. As a family-owned business and member of your community, we are proud of our ability to make homes and businesses more comfortable for the people who use them.