At Hi-Tech Air Conditioning the health and well-being of our customers, co-workers, and communities is our top priority. We know the concern and uncertainty surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) and we are committed to understanding the needs of our customers and associates as the situation evolves.
We are taking precautionary measures to protect our customers, as well as our team members during this global outbreak:
- Our office and facilities are cleaned and sanitized daily with germ-killing cleansers.
- Our employees are asked to stay home if they are under the weather or showing signs of infection.
- Our office has hand sanitizer throughout.
- Our staff has met and discussed the ways the CDC recommends to prevent the transmittal of the disease including regular hand washing throughout the day and avoidance of touching your face. CDC documentation has been given to all employees.
- All team members have been asked when possible to social distance themselves the recommended 6 feet to prevent person to person transmitting.
We will continue to provide all services as usual. All employees who enter your home or business are protected with Nitrile/Latex Gloves, booties, face masks (if requested) and will require no contact with anyone at your home. Field employees will also wash their hands after each appointment and before their next. If you have questions or concerns about installations, in-home consultations or services we provide, we’re here to address them and offer flexibility to reschedule at your convenience. Stay safe.
To Our Customers:
Our thoughts are with those who have been affected by COVID-19. As our own community, and those around the world, are struggling with Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are closely monitoring updates and recommendations from the CDC and our local health officials. We know you rely on us when emergencies happen and as always, we want to be here for you. While the risk is presently low for a majority of
people, we have taken increased steps to ensure we can continue to serve you while protecting your health and the health of our technicians.
Enhanced Technician Protocol and Safety Measures
Hi-Tech technicians use one-time-use, disposable shoe covers and gloves, and are taking precautions to clean tools and equipment.
Technicians, as well as our office staff, have been briefed on safety practices within our customers’ homes and on CDC’s recommendations for how we interact with one another.
Our employees are closely monitoring their own health.
To date, there have been no reported cases of an employee exhibiting symptoms related to COVID-19. In the event there is any individual who is presenting symptoms or fear they may have been exposed, they will be self-quarantined, along with any employees they’ve been in contact with.
We have transitioned to a remote work model for all employees to limit any risk of exposure.
If we don’t shake your hand, we mean no offense. We just want to minimize the spread of germs to keep everyone healthy.
Your Home Hygiene
Home hygiene is always a top priority and especially when germs are likely to spread. It’s important to follow advice from the local health authorities and maintain good airflow in your home.
You can practice good home hygiene by:
- Disinfecting and cleaning surfaces frequently
- Ensuring your home’s vents and filters are clean — central heating and cooling systems ventilate the air in our homes to protect our health
- Improving indoor air quality with products that can filter very small particles, kill germs, and control humidity. This includes products such as high-efficiency filter systems, air purification systems, humidifiers and dehumidifiers
As always, we encourage our customers to explore air quality products that can help keep their home healthier — we are currently providing $100 off the installation of these items.
Our top priority is your health and safety and we will continue to be here to assist you. We also ask that if you have been exhibiting any symptoms related to COVID-19, and you have recently had service, to please call us so that we can help ensure the health and safety of our team members and other customers.
Hi-Tech Air Conditioning, Inc.